Be a part of our community the moment you walk in the door!
We welcome everybody to join us to connect with God, a caring community and seek answers to their problems.
For more information, please call us at:
515-262-0739 and one of our members will be very pleased to help you.
We want you to be comfortable the moment you enter the doors of the church. It can be intimidating going some place new and we hope to answer some questions you might have before you stop by for one of our services.
- What are the services like?
- Upon walking in the door you'll be greeted by friendly faces that can connect you with where you need to go.
- We are a multigenerational and multicultural church.
- We have a blend of traditional and contemporary worship.
- Our messages are biblically based and challenge us to respond to what we just heard.
- If you want deeper learning, we have classes at 9:00 a.m. every Sunday for all ages and Wednesday's at 7:00 p.m.
- What about my kids?
- There is a Nursey up the stairs in our lobby for ages 0-3 years old where you can drop of your infant/toddler
- For Children 4-11, we have a preschool Childrens service and a primary kids service that runs from 10:00-11:30 on Sunday's.
- We also have Children's and Youth services on Wednesday nights at 7:00 p.m.
- Where do I park?
- There is parkign on both the front of our property, and behind the building. With our Children's services being downstairs, both doors, front and back, will be avaible before services start. The rear door will be locked at service time.
- What do I wear?
- Come as you are.
- We provide a relaxed atmosphere.
- How can I get connected?
- Speak to someone on our connect team or a Pastor about becoming a part of our community.
- Connect with one our our small groups on our ministries page.